Promote your products and services to distance learning decision makers and innovators from North Carolina’s 58 community colleges and from universities and K-12 institutions.
- Vendor registration includes a skirted exhibit table, power supply, wi-fi, and registration for 1 representative from your company. Vendors are welcome to register additional representatives separately.
- Sponsorships offer opportunities to add visibility and value to your conference participation. Various levels of sponsorships are available — you don’t have to be an industry giant to show your support! Sponsors will be recognized in conference publications (printed and online) and through announcements at the event.
Vendors wishing to have their name listed in conference publications (agenda, registration materials, etc.), as well as the conference website, should register by September 24!
Vendor Registration Options:
- All vendors must complete the Vendor Registration Form.
- Vendor Registration includes conference registration for 1 person. All additional vendor representatives attending the conference must register using the Additional Vendor Representative Registration Form.
- Sponsorship Opportunities are in addition to vendor registrations and are available on a first-pay basis. If you are a registered vendor and wish to sponsor an event/service, please complete the additional Vendor Sponsorship Form.
Interested in becoming a Vendor Affiliate? Visit our Membership page.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
For more information, please contact Kathy Davis, NC3ADL Treasurer/Conference Vendor Coordinator at email@example.com or by calling (919) 807-7109.