1. When will we send the email with session links? Monday, November 5, 2018.
2. When will recordings be available? End of day on Monday, November 12, 2018.
3. How long will recordings be available? 1 year.
4. When can I log in? You will receive session links via email on Monday, November 5. We recommend you log into the session 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to allow time for trouble shooting, if needed. All session times are Eastern, please plan accordingly if you are in a different time zone.
5. What do I need to know about connecting to the conference?
- Each session will have its own link and the links will be noted by session in the email you receive on Monday, November 5.
- All content (video and audio) will be presented using Adobe Connect. Speakers are required; microphone and webcam are optional.
- Get familiar with Adobe Connect features before the conference by reviewing the Quick Start Guide for Participants.
- Test your system prior to the conference, to ensure everything is ready to go for day of the conference.
- If you have questions or need assistance getting connected, email Faith Jelley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- While you can participate on a mobile device, we recommend using a wired connection for more reliable connectivity.
6. When can I access the recordings & how long will have access to the recordings By end of day on Monday, November 12, 2018, recording links will be provided via email and made available on the website. Recording links will be available for 1 year.
7. Will this conference be accessible? All sessions will include live closed-captioning. Please refer to the Adobe Connect Accessibility Overview for more information on accessibility features available in Adobe Connect.
8. How can I participate in activities and win prizes? Conference activities provide opportunities to share, interact, and win prizes. There are two pre-conference activities taking place November 1 – 7, and another activity on the day of the conference (November 8). Those who participate are eligible to win prizes, including books and $50/$100 Amazon gift cards. See Conference Activities and Prize Giveaways for full details.