The NC3ADL Needs YOU!
Now through March 8, 2019, the NC Community College Association of Distance Learning (NC3ADL) is seeking nominees to run for the following positions:
- Membership Director
- Social Media Coordinator
- Website Coordinator
Nominate yourself or someone else by completing the Nomination Form today!
The President-Elect serves in the absence of the President and assists with election duties. After a two-year term as President-Elect, this position then becomes President for a two-year term (starting in June 2021), followed by another two-year term as Immediate Past President.
The Secretary records and maintains accurate minutes for all meetings and assists with the official correspondence of the association.
The Membership Director organizes the annual membership drive and coordinates membership-related communications. This position also works with vendor affiliate members to schedule and publicize events for the vendor webinar series.
The Social Media Coordinator creates an effective online presence for the Association by managing social media accounts and coordinating posts regularly as well as during association events. This position also works collaboratively with and serves as a backup for the Website Coordinator.
The Website Coordinator maintains functionality, design, and content of the Association website including building pages for association events. This position also works collaboratively with and serves as a backup for the Social Media Coordinator.
Serving as an officer on the NC3ADL Board promotes distance learning in NC community colleges, keeps you current on eLearning advancements, and provides you a unique opportunity to build relationships with peers across the state as you help expand the organization and plan events. For a list of current NC3ADL Board members, go to http://www.nc3adl.org/about-us/.
- To run for office, candidates must have a current NC3ADL membership and must be employed full-time in the NC Community College System.
- Elections will be held in March and April 2019.
- All positions serve a two-year term, starting June 2019.
- All positions serve as officers on NC3ADL’s Executive Board and participate actively in planning and implementing the events of the association including workshops and conferences.
- The Board meets approximately 1-3 times per month by phone and 2-3 times per year in person. Travel expenses to Board meetings must be covered by the board member or his/her institution.
Consider increasing your involvement and helping the NC3ADL be the best it can be!
Past President, NC Community College Association of Distance Learning (NC3ADL)
Senior Director, Instructional Technologies
Durham Technical Community College
919-536-7200, ext. 5903
President Elect, NC Community College Association of Distance Learning (NC3ADL)
Learning Management System Administrator
Southeastern Community College