Welcome to the North Carolina Community College Association of Distance Learning (NC3ADL). The goal of NC3ADL is to foster a distance learning community that promotes networking, sharing of best practices, and communication of distance learning issues across the North Carolina Community College System (NCCCS).
NC3ADL was established by North Carolina community college faculty, staff, and administrators who are directly involved with distance learning and recognized the need to:
- FACILITATE communication among distance learning faculty and administrators throughout the NCCCS.
- PROVIDE leadership for quality distance learning in the NCCCS.
- ADVOCATE policies, practices, and resources that promote quality distance learning.
- IMPROVE the distance learning experiences of NCCCS students and instructors.
- PROMOTE the professional development and support of members.
NC3ADL is an educational non-profit organization. Membership is open to all persons interested in supporting and promoting Distance Learning in the North Carolina Community College System.